If you have a place on the FDLT / BALT course starting in September 2017 you should browse the university website ‘new students’ area. You can find this here.
The ‘Before you Arrive’ section is good place to start. You can find this here and some of it is also copied below.
The checklist below includes all of the essential things you will need to do before you arrive on campus:
- Read all the correspondence that we have sent to you
- Check your course details
- Find out about support for additional needs. If you have additional needs relating to a disability, medical condition, dyslexia or mental health difficulty please contact us on 01604 893430 or email ASSIST@northampton.ac.uk to discuss your needs
- Read the University rules, regulations and Student Partnership Agreement
- Ensure that you have completed and returned any forms that we have sent to you, for example:
- your online accommodation application and reservation if you require accommodation in halls of residence
- your online Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) if required for your course. Check your application and send any supporting documents to the Admissions Office
- If your contact details or circumstances have changed since you confirmed your place you will need to contact the Admissions Office by emailing email@example.com
- Read the Enrolment information page for further details of documentation that you will need to bring.
Remember that any communication from UCAS or from Admissions must be dealt with promptly. If you receive something that seems inapplicable to you contact Admissions firstname.lastname@example.org or the Admissions tutor email@example.com for clarification. An example of this is related to accommodation and Welcome Weekend: most, if not all of you, will not be living on campus so this communication is not relevant but you still may need to reply to decline this.