The 2021 LLS Research Conference will take place on Thursday 8th July 2021 (9am-4pm), with the theme Everyone a Researcher.
Download the Conference Programme [PDF].
Unique in the sector, this conference consists entirely of input from Library and Learning Services staff at the University of Northampton, and aims to disseminate their work to a wide audience across the University and to the wider world.
There will be presentations from staff within all areas of Library and Learning Services; Service Development, Learning Technology, Learning Development, Academic Development, Learning and Teaching, and Research Support.
The conference will include a number of online workshops and presentations with plenty of opportunity for involvement.
The conference will be opened by the University of Northampton’s Deputy Vice Chancellor, Professor Shân Wareing.
- REFlections (Supporting the REF… Reflections!)
- Reading lists – the unsung heroes of academia
- Using Everyday Objects for Active Learning
- Calling Students to Adventure: Using the hero’s journey as a tool for curriculum planning and reviewing course design
- Engaging learning
- Induction Investigation Workshop
- Who’s playing? Creating a community of playful researchers
- “Could you say that again?” A mixed method study of a recorded librarian tutorial service.
- Digital Literacy for the University of Northampton (DL4UON)
- You can take a student to water, but will they drink and prosper? (Is it engaged students that Learning Development impact?)