Following pilot trials, the team decided to go for a new version of the tool with major changes to the user interface. A new requirements specification document was finalised with emphasis on specific User Interface functionalities. Futher details can be found here: Vossen 2020-03-06 GPM User Interface Design for Group Setting.
Some other requirements as part of the new version are:
– Option for students to post textual comments together with numerical scores
– Option for tutors to override calculated grade and input some comments (justification).
– Implementation of Both BASS and QASS models. BASS is meant to be the default model used.
– Validation of Input/Export files when imported
– Implementation of Peer Criteria
– Comprehensive testing with test cases for each functionality