Have a happy summer break!!

With some schools ending their summer term in the next week or so, now is the time to help your pupils plan their summer break as well as planning your own – especially if you have children to keep busy.

The Money Saving Expert website has amassed a huge range of ideas and web links to explore:100 things to do with the kids. These range from special children’s offers at large venues, sports events to free activities and downloadable resources you can use in school, give children to take home or use yourself.

I love the leaf iDial provided by the Woodland Trust Nature Detectives  – the template can be downloaded – your pupils could take one home to use. This site itself has 176 resources to try out – make a doormouse mask, cast woodland spells or track animals – the list is endless.

Want to join a free lego build workshop – only if you are aged 4-14? Look here  Why not try geocaching and explore your neighbourhood for free – take a look at the geocaching website.

Have a great summer, whatever your plans!!

This entry was posted in News, Resources and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Have a happy summer break!!

1. Duncan William says:

Hi there,

My name is Duncan William and am a professional magician. https://www.magicduncan.co.uk – I am now offering my normally paid for online magic workshops for free to children aged 7 years and above in light of the pandemic. I came across your page and wondered if it was possible to be included on it? Thanks again Duncan