They think it’s all over, it is now!

0

Posted by Sarah | Posted in Children's Learning, Uncategorized | Posted on April 2, 2013

This will be my last post before submitting this assignment.

I’m going to miss ICT! When I first started this module I was initially a little apprehensive. It’s been a long time since I left school, and many of the programmes, devices and software just did not exist when I was in school. For those colleagues who more recently left school some of the programmes discussed they had used frequently and had more experience of. It was really great to be able to learn not only from our tutor Ellie, but also from fellow students.

Since starting the ICT module I feel my confidence has definitely increased and I am more aware of the technologies out there. I have learnt about Tumblr, more about Twitter, using Bee bots, gaming, power point, the list goes on!

I can’t wait to get out on my next placement and into the classroom to try out some of the new ideas I have for using ICT with children. I am also really excited about blogging itself! I have been inspired to create a blog of my next placement to record my experiences so I can hopefully share them with others!

Write a comment