We have successfully completed our 5-week pilot teaching with the materials we produced using our alumni’s accounts of their current employment. Two groups and 15 students in total attended the pilot sessions. I will share some our observations and reflection.
- limited time. We only had 75mins each week to the session which ideally would be two hours. That means we had to cut out some activities.
- quality of the video clips. Alumni used different recording devices, so the quality is not consistent.
- Designing attractive materials. For the pilot study, we mainly used PPTs.
- We are in the process of collecting feedback to evaluate our sessions
- Based on the evaluation, we will adapt our materials
- Work with Rob to design course material package
- Submit a conference paper for BAAL 2018