This is a simple free app that allows a mouth and speech to be added to a photograph. The photograph can chosen from those already on the camera roll or taken in the app.
- Take or choose the photo.
- Use your finger to add the ‘mouth’ to the photo.
- Use the microphone button to record up to 30 seconds of speech – a clock ticks down to show how much time is left.
- Text, frames or stickers can be added next.
- The talking photo is saved in the app (in gallery) or you can email it, save to camera roll or add to YouTube.
Here’s an example I made of four things in the garden talking about their secret life:
There is a version of the app called ChatterKids. In this version of the app there is no opportunity to share, making it safer for use by children. The talking picture can be saved onto the camera roll.