View the toolkit here
2.Launch of CIWM’s waste crime guide
Waste crime is a major problem in the UK, and is growing in scale every year. It can cause significant environmental problems for organisations and the community as a whole. The enforcing agencies are having their resources cut, whilst at the same time the financial rewards for evading the law are growing.
CIWM are delighted to be partnering with Dentons to launch the Fighting Waste Crime Guide: the real impact of waste crime on your organisation on May 11, 2016.
3. Top 30 global medical devices companies in 2015
See the list here
4. Government consults on new national innovation plan
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) has issued a call for ideas to obtain public and professional feedback on ways to ensure the UK retains its position as a global leader in innovation.
The Government is mindful of changes in the nature of innovation and increased challenges to the UK’s position as an innovation leader, and is therefore seeking feedback in order to deliver a modern, robust innovation strategy that:
• builds and supports an open business environment that encourages innovation;
• promotes collaboration and the sharing of ideas to drive innovation opportunities;
• provides businesses with the confidence to invest in R&D and supports them to diffuse and scale the best ideas; and
• uses the power of procurement and customer demand to stimulate the development of innovative products.
The consultation closes on May 22 and can be accessed here