See the job here
2. The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Ethics and Sustainability in Fashion (APPG ESF) panel discussion
“How can we prevent 90% of corporate uniforms from going to landfill?”
The panel will include the following speakers and will be chaired by Baroness Young of Hornsey:
• Wayne Hemingway, Designer, Hemingway Design
• Alex McIntosh, Managing Director, Christopher Raeburn & Business and Research Associate, Centre for Sustainable Fashion
• Trewin Restorick, CEO and Founder, Hubbub
• Neill Abrams, Director Of Legal & Business Affairs, Ocado
• Mike Conway, Director of UK Custodial Operations, Sodexo
• Kate Riley, Technical Consultant, Oakdene Collins
The discussion will be hosted by the APPG ESF Co-Chairs, Baroness Young of Hornsey and Caroline Spelman MP, as well as the APPG ESF secretariat organisations: the Centre for Sustainable Fashion and Hubbub. The event will take place in the Jubilee Room, House of Commons, Westminster, London on Tuesday 1st December, from 15.30 – 17.00.
To register, click here
3. Joint Healthcare Waste and Resources Research Group and ISWA International conference (sponsored by Grundon Waste Management)
In conjunction with the International Solid Waste Association (ISWA), the Group will be hosting an international conference on April 14 and 15, 2016. It will be held at St Thomas’ Hospital in London. Topics to be covered will include current and emerging technologies, sustainability and preparing for emergencies.
The programme can be found here: Programme – Nov 2015
Sponsors include: Daniels, Econix, GV Health, Frontier Medical Group, Newster and ISS Ltd. (Please contact Terry Tudor: email@example.com, if you wish to sponsor)
Booking details for early bird registration can be found here: healthcare waste 2016 conference
4.Waste Advantage magazine
Read the November issue of Waste Advantage here
5. Environment Agency seeking views on definition of waste guidance document
To give you a full picture of all the related guidance that is currently available on the definition of waste, a compiled reference document has been provided please click here. The deadline for sending in your response is the 30 November 2015.