Windows 10 tips

Windows 10 Desktop

Are you using Windows 10 at work? Do you want to become more familiar with it and know how to use it better?

See the above guidance for more on:

1. Pinning programs (apps) to the taskbar, organising the Start Menu and using the Action Centre
  2. Splitting the screen to work with multiple windows and multitasking
  3. Using the trackpad and touch screen (if available on your device)
  4. Using the Windows Store and accessing Microsoft Store for Education
  5. Setting up and using Cortana
  6. Using it as a tablet (if available on your device)
  7. Using Windows Ink Workspace and setting up an Active pen (if applicable on your device)
  8. Security – setting up fingerprint recognition (if available on your device)
  9. Edge – reasons why you may want to give the web browser a try
  10. Other general tips – such as keyboard shortcuts, using File Explorer effectively, pinning documents, zooming

About Jim

Staff trainer and e-learning developer working for the University of Northampton, UK. All views my own, aside from those shamelessly taken from others.

18 thoughts on “Windows 10 tips

1. I was writing an article on nordvpn coupon for that I was checking out some of the blogs related the same and during this, I got this your blog love window 10 tips and after reading this I got some extra knowledge about windows 10 and I will share this with my friends also.

2. Hire someone to take my classes for me? Take classes for me is the best US#1 provides services for online class help. Chat with us now to get an affordable package for you. We at Take Classes For Me are passionate about the importance of education in one’s life.

3. This information is valuable to me. Thanks for sharing. I believe that the choice of such a company should be treated responsibly. I recently used run 3

4. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! HR Software India

5. Tha Bet is considered as the house that owns the largest and most diverse online game store. There are all forms of sports betting, attractive card games, etc. with high winning rates. Including prizes up to 5 billion VND. Please visit Tha Bet to join

6. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! baccaratsite