There are some features that have been put in place to ensure the safety of the table as it is designed for children. These include:
- Lockable castors so that the table won’t move if the children lean on the table or knock it.
- All edges are rounded in the design so there are no sharp edges for the children to hurt themselves.
- All brackets and mechanisms are concealed inside the table tops.
- The table tops can only rotate ninety degrees outwards to counterbalance the weight; ensuring the table won’t fall over.
- There is a ballast weight to ensure the base is the heaviest; to prevent the table from falling over.