Thanks to feedback received from NDCSNG, Dee Three and Jonathan Thorpe a colour scheme and logo have been fully resolved. Also the product form and features functions have now been fully resolved. The images below shows:
– Wrist band controllers for children
– Wrist band controllers for adults
– 5 collectible RFID characters
– The motion tracking console
– The final selected logo
– The final selected colour scheme
The next stage is to run FEA and LCA tests on the products form and functions to ensure: material selection, manufacturing processes and form all meet the desiered criteria in terms of efficient manufacture, performance and product life and sustainability.